Monday, September 30, 2013

Fashion Report : The Beautiful Knot Wrapper!

Well I know what the fashion forward divas are silently saying.... Stale gist!
I know its been out there for a minute, but I'm loving this trend so much right now, I just had to talk about it.
Its a simple and elegant way of wearing our wrappers now, no more boring old styles (Thank God!).
Still don't know what I'm blabbing about? Here's a clue..




Here's how to do it:

Step 1: Hold ends of wrapper in each hand.
Step 2: Move the ends to opposing sides.
Step 3: Do a double twist from one end to the other.
Step 4: Tie at the back.
Step 5: Tuck in any loose ends.




Its perfect for our modern day iro and buba..











And the beautiful elegant velvet wrapper too..







However you choose to wear it, remember to add a little bit of sass!



Stay fab, divas!



7 comments:

  1. My dear, u are d bomb, so it's this easy and some girls have been using it 2 do shakara 4 me.

    Zuriel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanx bose for d guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're trully a God sent, I've been looking for a style to sew with my velvet material

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kemi, my frd I c u, lukin hot as usual. Tnx Bose 4 d guide cos i ve bn lukin 4 wher to learn how to tie ds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. End time things. #beware!

    ReplyDelete