Monday, October 7, 2013

The Best Nail Shape For You!

Did you know that one of the first things a man notices in a woman is her nails. Well, that's yet another reason to run to the salon and get a manicure!
Before you go, here are a few shapes and most likely personality match..

1. Round : Ideal for those who like to maintain short nails.
Personality : Feminine, Caring , and Romantic.




2. Oval : Usually flattering for everyone, and add length with a graceful tip.
Personality:  Simply elegant







3. Square : With strong side walls and sharp or rounded tips, this shape is classic French
Personality: A leader, sting and bold. A diva!







4. Almond / Pointed :  The pointed nail is a popular style for acrylic and nail art designs, and is popular among celebrities
Personality : Daring, Sexy, Loves a challenge.









5. Square Oval (Squoval) : Combining the elegance of the oval with the strength of the square, the squoval is a popular nail shape for most fingers.
Personality : Assertive and Ambitious.






So which nail type suits your personality???

13 comments:

  1. Oval.you are like the wow-est fashion blog I've come across.most blogs that claim to be fashion blogs simply put up pictures of what they wear everyday.may God continue to grant you progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ the pointed tips. #Cilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, but I'll confess I have like the wierdest nails ever lmao! I'd fall in d round category 'I think' or should I say 'I wish' (chuckles). Anyways thanks for the tips, I'll surely work on my nails now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lv Almond n oval

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pointed shape,it works 4 me more. Welcome bak bose,I rily missed ur blogs! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  6. ▓ N̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ŅY̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅̊₳L̶̲̥̅̊ ♥̸̨October 12, 2013 at 6:41 AM

    Round or square goes 4 me

    ReplyDelete