Monday, August 26, 2013

Bombshells In Black!

Rihanna and Beyoncé were spotted at the VMAs after party in these gorgeous black bodycon dresses.
Beyoncé's was a cut out Tom Ford, which she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti gold clutch, and Brian Atwood Flores pumps. Take a look.

B


 

Rihanna rocked a Balmain fitted short dress, with a deep V neck line, and ankle strapped sandals. Her neck was shining bright like a diamond too..

Rihanna-VMAS-After-Party-Balmain-Crepe-Dress

Balmain-Fitted-Long-Sleeve-Dress


Thoughts, anyone?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Black is ALWAYS in season....I love Bee's gown esp dos shoes! Riri is cool tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bey's outfit, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pple get surprised when dey ask; "what's ur best color?" and I reply "black!". I love black to pieces. Btwn. Just discovered ur blog and I am loving it already. #miss Black#

    ReplyDelete