Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hot Or Not? Rihanna's Look!

Bad girl looking all covered up!
So Rihanna was spotted wearing a pink Stella McCartney pink blazer, a white buttoned up shirt, and blue jeans.
Take a look..

Rihanna-Giorgio-Baldi-Los-Angeles-Stella-McCartney-Blazer-Manolo-Blahnik-Chaos

She was rocking her favourite Manolo Blahnik Chaos sandals too..

Rihanna-Giorgio-Baldi-Stella-McCartney-Blazer-Manolo-Blahnik-Chaos-Sandals

Rihanna-Los-Angeles-Giorgio-Baldi-Stella-McCartney-Pink-Blazer

This is different for her. But I love it!
What do you think??


10 comments:

  1. I'm not objective when it comes to Rihanna at all! Whateva she wears, I heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. If d outfit is worn by rihanna,no p......cos am sure she wud do justice 2 it & I tot I was d only 1 dat knws ow much she rocks dis her sandals! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, covered up buts still rocking

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay.enough is too much.i want those riri's sandals..stat...send me a link or something

    ReplyDelete