Sunday, August 25, 2013

OMG Daily Doubles : Rita Ora vs. Nicole Richie

Black jumpsuits rock!
Okay, so.... Rita Ora and Nicole Richie were spotted wearing this Emilio Pucci black wool and chiffon dress, from the 2013 fall collection.
Take a look..

Nicole-Richie-vs.-Rita-Ora-in-Emilio-Pucci's-Fall-2013-Black-Wool-Jumpsuit-With-Sheer-Chiffon-Inserts

Rita Ora kept it edgy and sporty with the baseball hat, while rocking a pair of animal print Loubs, and a Chanel purse..

rita ora emilio pucci short black jumpsuit

While Nicole kept it classy with gorgeous chunky earrings, a beaded purse and velvet Louboutin heels..

               Nicole Richie's Jimmy Kimmel Live Emilio Pucci Fall 2013 Black Wool Jumpsuit


So who wore it better??
Share your thoughts.....

5 comments:

  1. They both did justice that it's almost impossible to pick,if you ask me once, I'll say they both rocked it good, but if u ask again amma have to go with the classy choice of Nicole and I prefer d fit on her, it's not as tight as Rita's

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both did justice that it's almost impossible to pick,if you ask me once, I'll say they both rocked it good, but if u ask again amma have to go with the classy choice of Nicole and I prefer d fit on her, it's not as tight as Rita's, and I love me a pair of red bottom loubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say emilio, dint like d hat rita threw on

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both did justice to it! i'll go with nicole tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dey both nailed it! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete