Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jennifer vs. Rihanna : Who Rocked It Better?

Super songstresses, Jennifer Hudson and Rihanna recently rocked these identical outfits. Both wearing denim, black tanks, sneakers, and a face cap.
Peep their looks..


jennifer-hudson-new-york-city-new-era-black-card-fitted-cap-maison-martin-margiela-cutout-high-top-sneakers

Nice sneakers, Jen..



Badgal Riri had the rockstar vibe with the studs, motorbike and ripped jeans..
Both hot.. But who do to think rocked it better??

13 comments:

  1. For me,its riri baby..she cn rock jes abt anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riri gat this...lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riri all d way! Please bose, I'm a student and I'm seeing myself thru school, please I need a job that I can combine with my education. I live in ibadan. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh c'mon y'all..stop kiddin me' ofcos jenifer rocked it better...1' d high waist jean,elongated her legs,nd made her luk extremely sexy,2' d hair comin down her shoulder wif d cap,is a 10,3' omg dose shoes rocks..jenny wore it aloh better'yu guys re jes obsessed wif rih..#dazzal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rihanna just has a way of lookin gud in everything she does

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riri all d way mehn

    ReplyDelete