Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Valentino Rock Stud Pumps: Get It Or Dump It?

Okay so, I love shoes in a probably unhealthy way, because I believe nothing can brighten up your day like a gorgeous pair of heels.
And I know my I'm probably offending the gods of fashion by saying this, but aren't we a little bit tired of seeing almost every woman, celebrity or not, rocking these Valentino rock stud pumps ??


 

From the Kardashians, to Eva Longoria, all the queens of fashion are deep into it, its almost as though you're missing out if you don't own a pair. (Knockoffs included!)
Granted, they are comfy, but there's just something about it that screams ugly to me. Or am I wrong?
Some ladies' looks are so pretty, they make the shoes look good though.
Here's a look at some divas rocking it..


























So what do you think, is this a work of art, an all time classic, or one of those expensive ugly shoes??
Would you rather get it or dump it?
Comment please....


9 comments:

  1. It aint fugly.it suits ur Feet den work it..I ll go for an all time classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont like them. Dump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know about this one. Nit bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. ▓ N̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ŅY̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅̊₳L̶̲̥̅̊ ♥̸̨September 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM

    Not mah type

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tink I like it in red, jst red

    ReplyDelete
  6. GET IT!!!!!!!! Whats not to love about it?! Studs+ pointy+ valentino? Lurveeee...! ( tho' everyone & their grandmas own one rme)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them but not in the all over red and not on Kris Kardashian. What I don't love is that Valentino won't replace missing studs when they pop off... shoes that cost anything from 900 dollars upwards should come with a lifetime guarantee ...for the studs at least, cos they are they whole point of the shoe. Only buy them if you have money to burn and don't care about bad customer after care.

    ReplyDelete