Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Green Affair With Rukky Sandra!

Oh dear. Where do I begin??
I'm extremely sorry for my absence guys.. Its just been really tight for me.
Please accept my apologies *sad face*
Well...... Let's get straight into what we've been missing!
Let's start with Nollywood's fairest, Rukky Sanda, and her outfit at the  very recent Nigerian Movie Awards, in Lagos.
Peep her look..



She rocked an army green long dress with embellished details. Good to see her covered up..



Still in the spirit of green, I'm loving this cute purse she's carrying in this photo she shared yesterday..



Ladies, never get caught with a Camel - toe. Its a no no!!
Stay fab!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of her but the dress is lovely and ofcourse it nice to see her all covered up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe ur apology don dey too much dis days.Try work it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear apology half accepted :). RS needs a stylist fast. I won't be caught alive with a camel toe getting ridding of trash talkless of wearing it out. A longer t shirt would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis bleached out one is at it again.where do I begin?is it d hair,d dress,no doubt d dress is lovely but doesn't suit her n her gregarious mkup n hairstyle.pls rukky get a stylist,cos at d rate which u a going#shrug#u just manage to make d designer of dis dress look tardy

    ReplyDelete
  5. No comment, am not really a showbiz fan except 4 their fashion (if decent). If I've to wear this gown, I'll with my hair up n light makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She shld plss lose d big hair, we knw dey r expensive nd she cn afford dem alredi nd while she's at it she cn try lose some weight too or jst shop er size nd stop wearing clothes d size she use to b. The gown is lovely dou bt she wrecked it wt d hair.

    ReplyDelete