Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Rubber Skirt Trend : Hit Or Miss?

Lately,style stars have been hitting the street in slick skirts in PVC, Vinyl, and even rubber. Die hard fashionistas, such as Rita Ora, Kim Kardashian, just to mention a few, have embraced this trend.
Personally, I've got mixed feelings about it, and I need YOU, my favourite judge, to share your feelings..
Here's a look at a few stars who have been rocking the trend..

rita-ora-new-york-city-burberry-prorsum-rubber-pencil-skirt

Here, Rita Ora rocks a see through Burberry number, which revealed heart printed bloomers.

S

Kim K was spotted wearing this nude one in Paris recently.
Ciara's Instagram Doriane Van Overeem Pink Mohair Sweater, Topshop Skirt, Gianvitto Rossi White Pumps, and Miu Miu White Sunglasses

Ciara too..

paula-patton-17th-annual-urbanworld-film-festival-new-york-city-burberry-heart-print-rubber-collar-shirt-rubber-skirt



Paula Patton and Jennifer Hudson love this brown Burberry version..

tiffany hsu j.crew sweater slick pvc vinyl peplum skirt

And Tiffany Hsu.. with the peplum detail.
Well.. what do you guys think about the trend, would you rock it??
Hit Or Miss??
Please share..

15 comments:

  1. Not so keen on this trend but if I must play with it, would go with kim's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the nude colour Kim wore too.Hit for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree kim's nude colour is d best...bt I am nt keen on d look either I dnt tink it is a comfortable wear.....imagine d feel of rubber on ur skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pix of Kim in it mkes me wnt it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ it on kim
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely an uncomfortable outfit,but I lyk it on kim too.not feelin d peplum tho
    #enny#

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita's looks horrible to me, d rest looks nice bt I don't tink I like it, dey sure cnt b comfortable in d skirt, won't dey b feeling hot down der?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat was rita tinking biko? Kim k nailed it 4 me. If only tifanny dint drag d sweat top on d peplum skirt,mayb it wud av bin nice. Rubber isn't my tin tho. Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would go 4 kim' if I've to but am scared... It'll melt in d sun. Hahahhah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think its something I would rock if I get a fitting one,its nice on Kim and Jennifer Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrible. It will melt under the Nigerian sun! And roast u alive. Its a Miss

    ReplyDelete
  12. ▓ N̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ŅY̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅̊₳L̶̲̥̅̊ ♥̸̨October 12, 2013 at 6:28 AM

    Kim hit it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Naaaaaa can't rock this in 9ja.

    ReplyDelete