Monday, March 31, 2014

OMG Daily Doubles : Rihanna vs. Lily !

Well, I'm not exactly a fan of this Givenchy denim skirt, but Rihanna and actress, Lily Collins are huge fans.
Check out how they both recently rocked the ruffled skirt..

Lily-Collins-Rihanna-Givenc

 The skirt costs  a whopping $1,450, featuring layered ruffles, contrast stitching, and a wrap-around silver-tone zip closure.

1 Lily Collins vs. Rihanna in Givenchy's Ruffle Denim Skirt


Rihanna finished her look with Manolo Blahnik margolotta ankle boots and an Isabel Marant hoodie(topless!)
Who needs a top when you're Rihanna??

*EXCLUSIVE* Lily Collins looks Cute and Fashionable for a Lunch Date

Lily Collins however, went for a less daring look, with a black tank, blazer, and flats.

*EXCLUSIVE* Lily Collins looks Cute and Fashionable for a Lunch Date

So.... who do you think wore it better??
Please share..




7 comments:

  1. Rihanna did in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer Rihanna even tho I don't like the skirt too

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I can die 4 rihanna,lily nailed dis 1.
    Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of u are prefering Riri. Can y'all rock it like her??? Realistically, I'd go for Lily's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily looks sweet and innocent. Rihanna.......Badass!

    ReplyDelete