Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hot Look Of The Day : Tahiry!

 Reality star, Tahiry José, recently made an appearance at 106 And Park, looking stun...inggg!
It was a simple, classy, and chic look, where she posed in a white ‘Sorry I’m Not Sorry' tee, an ‘Italian Surf’ neoprene pencil skirt, and Christian Louboutin Bollywood Boulevard pumps.
Take a look..

hot-or-hmm-tahiry-jose-106-park-milly-ny

Don't you just love white tee shirts tucked in a pencil skirt?

106 & Park LIVE

And the shoes....

christianlouboutin-bolywood-1140909_3230_1_1200x1200


hot-or-hmm-tahiry-jose-106-park-milly-ny

Gorgeous girl, amazing look, this is why Tahiry is our hot look for the day.
Stay fab!

7 comments:

  1. Bose, I rili love dis blog bt it's no more giving me d details I want lik it used to, pls tell me anoda blog dat wud help my fashion life. RUBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby darling, I would love suggestions from U, tell me the kind of details you want and I'm here for you
    Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like tahiry's outfit and I love bose more.... *proud fan*

    ReplyDelete
  4. bose ure gone for too long these days.i think after that long absence about 5months u should be more constant now.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bose you are doing a great job. I hardly comment but i daily check for updates. Love ur spirit

    ReplyDelete