Friday, September 20, 2013

Sarah Jessica Parker's Ballet Look!

Sarah Jessica Parker attended the New York City Ballet 2013 Fall Gala yesterday.. and I'm still in love with her!
Her gown has been called a ‘Meeting of Two Minds’ as it was a joint collaboration between Prabal Gurung, who created the pale-pink satin bustier inspired by his Spring 2014 collection, and Olivier Theyskens, who custom made her pink silk-organza ball skirt accented with a tie at the waist.
Peep the Look..



Love the top and bottom half being a non identical match in colour and fabric. Plus her simple ponytail, Fred Leighton diamond drop earrings, vintage diamond rings and a Fenton-Fallon pave palm cuff.



You like?

8 comments:

  1. I don't like, I love love love, plus I love sarah, I like to copy er, I could only try

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is difficult 2 pulloff bt I tink she manage 2 do jst dat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pulezzzz its nt fine abeg me no likey

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really pulled τ̣̣ђℓ̊s off. Buh nt fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я me. Chy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is ill fitted.lovely concept tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see anything nice about this dress. Its just there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ▓ N̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ŅY̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅̊₳L̶̲̥̅̊ ♥̸̨September 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM

    Not bad but dnt really like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is always dressed as 'Carrie'.....nyc doh

    ReplyDelete